GSF - German StreetFighter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with "cheaters"

4 posters

Go down

Problems with "cheaters" Empty Problems with "cheaters"

Post  =GSF=Garrett Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:53 pm

yo guys,
i write something in this forum, thats very seldom i know. so it must be something really important if even I write something Rolling Eyes

the prob is that we get many complaints from people, who are told cheaters from GSF players and get banned by admins.
the names "tex" and "mago" are said very often in these cases, so i think we should talk about this to save the honour of our clan (if still some is left Razz )
look its not that i accuse you both of calling innocent guys cheaters. i think you have your reasons, but maybe you shouldn`t accuse everybody. for example Baracuda said that tex kicked him, because he didnt said his right name, and now he is gsf.

i think we should use kick/ban only if its obvious that somebody is cheating. i dont know what you think about this, but other clans could say we are idiots, because we kick everybody who is "better" than we because of cheats.

i hope you understand what i mean.

greetings garrett Cool

=GSF=Garrett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Problems with "cheaters" Empty Re: Problems with "cheaters"

Post  T3xW!ll3r Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:25 am

man i think i understood all.....
1 i kicked baracuda 1 time : 1 or 2 month ago, when 1 didn't know that he was in gsf , 2 i asked who he was and he don't answered.... asked xfire and nothing, from other week i saw again baracuda, and i asked his xfire and finally he answered.....

2. u are right that i think lot of player use cheats, for the only 1 motivation that 70 % of players in coj are cheaters and all know it.... maybe u are right that im gettin less reputation to gsf but obviously im ready to take my ass and go when u want.... but trust in me when i think and say/ask etc etc to someone screen video 99% of time i find cheaters... (AMST.....ICECUBE IN GSF WITHOUT GRASS.....XONNY =p ) and when i accuse someone of cheats, i accuse as T3xW!ll3r not as =GSF= cuz if im in error (thing really possible cuz im not jesus) they can think that im a noob "tex is a noob" not gsf.... But i think only some polish think that im a noob ask misieq/john/vasili/icecube/ also ex amst now don't think more that im noob=)

Maybe this isn't good for reputation http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/93632602-3.jpg
T3xW!ll3r
T3xW!ll3r

Back to top Go down

Post  =GSF=Mago Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:09 pm

so..I think Garrett plays with me in coj really few times and i think he cant said that i called some players "cheaters"..lol I never said and kick/ban players for cheats because i havent the leaderships in our clan..but it's true that when I speak on ts or ventrilo I said "cheaters" etc etc..(often i said that yes)
The problem of Coj is that there are a lot of cheaters and they have big big cheats..if a clear player have a suspect i think always he must ask screens or videos..so when I play coj, if in my opinion there are cheaters I will ask them screens..but I never kick/ban for cheats anyone.

Garrett, the honour of clan is high..very high..so no problem..dont worry be happy Very Happy Very Happy ( Bob Marley)
when players are kicked from our server it was for good reason, and not because they were better than us.

I love you Garrett cya

=GSF=Mago

Back to top Go down

Post  =GSF=Garrett Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:28 pm

thx mago, i love ya too geek
i hope you both dont misunderstand me... i didnt say that you dont know what you do. if u think that someone cheats than it will have it causes but its only that i got many complains in recent time, and i think they always contact me, because i didnt play very often in the last few weeks and had no chance to kick someone lol!

i trust you tex and i dont want that you leave clan Razz

but think about it next time when you kick someone ok? Very Happy

=GSF=Garrett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  F!GHT3R-{G$F}- Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:32 pm

so Garrett isn't wrong. I heard also many times that we kick/ban to fast from the Servers,
and cause of this we have 180 banned players on our server.

I think we should check the players more before kick and ban.

To the case of Baracuda:
I think we shouldn't kick guys if they don't want to say their names.
It doesnt matter to me and should be for you too.

But the thing is that if you kick one with GSF tag they think bad about GSF.

BUT

it shouldnt be a reason for you, me or garrett to leave this clan, cause we are
what we are. So maybe we need to change the kick/ban rules for admins a little bit.

Sure you found many cheaters and you are really often right, but sometimes not.

Should not be a reason for you to leave this clan, cause I need you as second leader xD

So lets see what the future will be.
F!GHT3R-{G$F}-
F!GHT3R-{G$F}-

http://www.clangsf.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum