GSF - German StreetFighter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment

4 posters

Go down

Recruitment Empty Recruitment

Post  Leonidas Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:16 pm

Witam:) Słyszałem o was bardzo dużo i wiem, że jesteście porządnym klanem. Mam nadzieję, że będę się u was dobrze bawił^^ A teraz może coś o sobie:) Moje ulubione postaćciew Coju to: Snajper,Strzelec,Rewolwerowiec,Górnik. Ulubione mapki: OKCORRALL,BURRITO,TWILIGHT,HIGHNOON i tak dalej... Powiem szczerze, że nie wiem co mam jeszcze napisać. Mówię jeszcze raz mam nadzieję, że będzie z wami fajna zabawała i miła atmosfera:) To wszystko co chciałem powiedzieć.

Leonidas

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Empty Re: Recruitment

Post  F!GHT3R-{G$F}- Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:18 am

pls write it in english too.
F!GHT3R-{G$F}-
F!GHT3R-{G$F}-

http://www.clangsf.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  T3xW!ll3r Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:44 pm

ye but i have translate it from google translate, so i understood a little bit more than twilight, highnoon and burrito =)
i think u are ok, u can also write here in the forum with the help of rafal (polish like u ) and with google translate http://translate.google.com/#
T3xW!ll3r
T3xW!ll3r

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Empty In English

Post  Toxic Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:41 pm

Hi:) I've heard a lot about you and I know that you are a decent clan. I hope that I will be with you played well ^ ^ And now, perhaps something about yourself:) My favorite postaćciew Coju is: Sniper, Rifleman, Shootist, Gornik. Favorite maps: OKCORRALL, BURRITO, TWILIGHT, HIGHNOON and so on ... To be honest, I do not know yet what I write. I say again, I hope that will be with you zabawała fun and friendly atmosphere:) That's all I wanted to say.

here is it in english fighter xD Very Happy

mfG
Toxic
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Empty =GSF=PaTo

Post  =GSF=PaTo Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:22 pm

For Me Yes....WEWLCOME IN GSF TEAM LEONIDASSSSSSS

=GSF=PaTo

Back to top Go down